I have been blogging over at kidinjurylaw.com since October of 2011. The subject is all things child injury related. My mission over there is to be a real help to parents of injured children.
To that end most of my posts are more substantive (which means long) than what you might find elsewhere. My primary goal in blogging is to enlighten; my secondary goal is to hopefully attract new clients.
Yes, that’s right. I want parents to call me 🙂 if their kids have been injured due to another’s negligence.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you will find in the kidinjurylaw.com archives –
- Information on vaccine injuries (did you know there is a federal vaccine injury compensation program?)
- Resources on birth injuries (Brain Injuries from “Baby Strep”, Shoulder Dystocia, Injuries arising from improper management of a Prolapsed Cord, Placental Abruption Secondary to a Motor Vehicle Accident, and Negligent Fetal Monitoring leading to Death or Brain Injury)
- Unique Legal Considerations related to Spinal Cord Injuries in Children
- Needed Legal Reforms (I advocate for Georgia to join the handful of States that recognize a cause of action for an injury or death to a fetus at ANY state of pregnancy – the current law in Georgia does not so provide)
- And much much more (including pictures of my family)
Come on over and check it out!
Attorney Pete Pearson is an Atlanta Wrongful Death and Injury Attorney. Located in the Atlanta Metro Area, he helps injury victims state-wide. If you or a loved one have been harmed by the negligence of another, Mr. Pearson provides a FREE, no obligation, initial consultation. You can contact Mr. Pearson here.